Testadon Certified Associate
This certification is designed for software architects, testers, developers, and business analysts with highly advanced knowledge of software testing and Testadon. It consists of 75 multiple choice questions across a range of software testing topics:
- Testing Methodologies
- User Interface Testing
- Functional Testing
- Load & Stress Testing
- System Testing
- Integration Testing
- Levels of Testing
- Testing Internet and web Applications
- Testing Enterprise Systems
- The Testing Life Cycle
- Regression Testing
- Test Requirements
- Test Planning
- Test Scheduling
- Test Reporting
- Test Resources
- Test Risk Management
- Test Measuring and improving the test process
- Automation standards and guidelines
- TEMP Architecture
- Continuous Integration
- Test Driven Development
Key benefits of becoming Testadon certified are:
- Recognition of your knowledge and proficiency.
- Validation of your expertise and skills to your employer.
- Ability to advance your career.
- Logo and Certificate to identify you as a Albia® Testadon Certified Professional
Certification and Assessment
Upon achieving a passing grade (75%) assessed via online examination, participants will be awarded with Testadon Associate certificate.
|Testadon Associate||This certification is designed for software testers, developers, and business analysts with intermediate knowledge of software testing and Testadon. It consists of 75 multiple choice questions.||50 €||Buy Now|
Corresponding Course Information
|Name: ||Testadon Associate|
|Total hours: ||16|
|Price: ||150 €|
Click here to view scheduled courses
Have a question and need more help? Talk to our education coordinator today!